AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Fairy Tail

Go down 
+9
naruses
Broluigi
Bass100
psycho
Gaignun
Original WoLF
griffioen
Seth
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

64 up
Back to top Go down
weihan123
Leech
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:03 am

hmmm ep 53 comes out to be bleach 294 Sad
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 am

Fairy tail 65 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:00 am

66 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 am

Episode 53 fix
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 am

67 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 am

68 up enjoy
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Episode 57 Fix
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 am

Episode 69 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 am

Episode 70 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 am

Episode 71 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 am

Episode 72 and 73 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

75 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 pm

76 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:13 am

77 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Ova 1 up
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Episode 8's link is broken.

EDIT: 10 and 11 are also broken.
RE-EDIT: Whoops just saw this:
Seth wrote:
Some dpg links were remove this are the ones from Fairytail anime i have to do it because of a letter i got from mediafire so watch out dont name the dpg files the same as the show files name like this were not remove [AZ]_FT_10.DPG ect]
I'll get them from somewhere else then...
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:57 am

Raquarious wrote:
Episode 8's link is broken.

EDIT: 10 and 11 are also broken.
RE-EDIT: Whoops just saw this:
Seth wrote:
Some dpg links were remove this are the ones from Fairytail anime i have to do it because of a letter i got from mediafire so watch out dont name the dpg files the same as the show files name like this were not remove [AZ]_FT_10.DPG ect]
I'll get them from somewhere else then...

whoa.. seth i think ill follow that now.. but itll make organizing a bit complex =.=

and raquarious i think ill do that for u if you want.. ill just torrent the full fairy tale if i can find it

*edit
agh! i couldnt find a single trace of this anime anywhere! if you can give me a torrent ill do it then
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Fairy Tail torrent   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

What? You couldn't find a fairy tail torrent? What torrent site do you use? Try torrentz.eu if you need to find stuff.
Not sure what your bandwidth's like, but this is the best one I could find.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A705A95435E06274583128BFFA317E48DCDE8CED&dn=Fairy%20Tail&tr=http%3a//tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce
That's only for 33 of the episodes, but there's loads more torrents when you're done with those. I just picked these 'cause they're lower quality. (No sense in downloading data you won't be using.) And because it's one of the healthier fairy tail torrents.
If you have lots of bandwidth, feel free to go ahead and grab a bigger torrent. It'd be nice if you could at least do up to the end of season 2. (Ep. 96)

BTW, how does seth get DPG4 with subtitles? I kinda have to hard code the subs in handbrake first (which takes forever) and then re-encode the files in Xilisoft DPG converter.

EDIT: Here's a list of episodes that appear to be down:

8,10,11,14,15,16,17,18,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,29,31,32,33,34,41,44,45,71(72 is uploaded twice instead of 71),76,77 and onwards.

Last edited by Raquarious on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 am

i used nyan torrents for a while and musta forgotten about those other ones... thanks for tha magnet link ill try to get everything you posted- seth has to get mkv's and activate the subtitles by ripping them and putting them in as he encodes, xilisoft converter ultimate does this awsomely! I managed to extract the subtitles using the mkvtoolnix tools so ill try this with this as well
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 am

What setting should I use in Xillisoft to make the subs the same as in seth's encodes?
I can't seem to get outlines on the subtitles.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 am

Use Aegisub.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 am

★ wrote:
Use Aegisub.
i have aegusubs but never used it cept to troll ...use mkv extract to take out the subs- then use te subtitle option on the encoder to add them subs- then you encode at high video and high audio! that costs more time and space but it gives what u want
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 am

Aegisub is good enough for me; my problem was that I was ripping the subs with Media Player Classic (the one that comes with the K-lite codec pack) as '.srt' files, whereas Aegisub rips them as '.ass' files (that sounds bad...) Advanced SubStation Alpha files have the formatting data included in them but '.srt' files have to have a '.style' file along with them for formatting, which Xilisoft doesn't support. And frankly, Xilisoft's included subtitle formatting options suck.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 am

.ass is aegis subs subsitle file! its used in xilisoft as well as those other ones you mentioned! yeah i thought it was a joke when i first saw .ass too but no joke its true to its name
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 pm

For some reason I'm getting bad video lag when encoding with '.ass' files. (the video is lagging about 5 seconds behind the audio and subs) Got any ideas on how to fix that?
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm

i dont know what you mean but maybe your computer either has 220 -280 ram or something isnt right... all i have to do it put in the mkv, put in the subtitle, and edit the subtitle so its in the middle of the screen and not in ya face. then i just press start and come back later
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Hmmmm... What version of Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate are you using? I've got 6.0.3 build-0528
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 am

im using the same thing your using! do you have windows xp sp3? *im working on the subs so i can encode fairy tale today atm just so u know*
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:00 am

Oh, you can't customize the font in Xilisoft because the program uses it's own default font style.

If you really want to change the font, do it on Aegisub then encode the .mkv to .avi and encode to .dpg using Xilisoft.

OR, you could use my method. Use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and change the font using that. It's made just for .DPG files so it's a bit better than Xilisoft. Don't have to worry about MKV having crap sub but it is difficult to use because you have to go through a lot of steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Fairy Tail
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next