AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Fairy Tail

Go down 
+9
naruses
Broluigi
Bass100
psycho
Gaignun
Original WoLF
griffioen
Seth
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 am

[Anime] Fairy Tail 2641122169_3bfa84da53

A young sorceress, Lucy Heartfilia, travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Seth on Wed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 53 times in total
Back to top Go down
griffioen
General
General
griffioen

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:43 am

thx this anime is great
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 am

griffioen wrote:
thx this anime is great

any time one og my favorite series
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 am

Episode 33 up
Back to top Go down
griffioen
General
General
griffioen

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:15 am

lolz really thx ive watched all the 33 episodes in like 4 days and I even had a lot of work to do
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:22 am

I'm gonna watch this since I got nothing to watch for now.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 am

34 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 am

36 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 am

37 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 am

38 upppp
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 am

39 uppppppppppp
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 am

40 up
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Rave Master was amazing so it makes since to watch this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

41 upppppppppppppppp
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 am

42 up
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 am

This is nice
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 am

I wanna watch this one but I'm not wanting to watch it on my ds lol.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 am

There is 3 link that is messed up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 am

fix
Back to top Go down
Bass100
Premiun
Premiun
Bass100

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

I'm surprised that i haven't watched this yet.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 am

too many episodes... i cant watch this o.o"maybe next summer inxd
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:36 am

too many episodes? lol This is about average for anime. I've seen them as low as 7 eps to over 400 eps.
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 pm

i don't even know much anime that goes over 100 except Naruto and shippuden
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm

One Piece , Dragon Ball series, Pokemon, Gundam, and Sailor Moon just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

oh yeah forgot to mention them < lol maybe theres more i can't remember
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

yeah there's more. Though some I've never seen due to lack of computer memory to download them. I'm so glad technology has advanced to over 100gb of memory. soon getting 2 terabyte external hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 am

Episode 43 up
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:56 am

great just finished 42 lol
Back to top Go down
naruses
Leech
Leech

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 am

Episode 43 Does not works
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 am

naruses wrote:
Episode 43 Does not works

the link or the episode ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Anime] Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Fairy Tail   [Anime] Fairy Tail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next