AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 am

[Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] 28798l

Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.

Episode 01 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mediafire Links Converted

Last edited by ★ on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:15 am

lol... Mediafire links convert.

Anyways, I'm dropping this series because CR decided to pick this anime up. BOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 am

★ wrote:

Anyways, I'm dropping this series because CR decided to pick this anime up. BOOOO!

dont do series to the drop them
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 am

Seth wrote:
★ wrote:

dont do series to the drop them
what are drop series? are they series that the makers quit fixing up and decided to give the people a crap ending for a episode? thats a new term for me
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 am

dropping series = to stop encoding them i picked up the last 3 he dropped, infinite stratos, beelze bub, and dragon crisis
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 am

I dropped this because Crunchyroll staffs are assholes which made me hate them, but I still watch their subbed anime.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 am

★ wrote:
I dropped this because Crunchyroll staffs are assholes which made me hate them, but I still watch their subbed anime.

thats no reason to drop it nextime think before posting a series
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:14 pm

i may as well pick up this one too be forewarned this is the last anime i will continue for you. if you cant do series stick to the movies
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm

andrakis2 wrote:
i may as well pick up this one too be forewarned this is the last anime i will continue for you. if you cant do series stick to the movies

na you dont have to i just elete this topic is jsut one epsiodes
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

Seth wrote:

na you dont have to i just elete this topic is jsut one epsiodes

I would like to pick it up as it sounds interesting and the more variety e have the more people will be attracted to this site
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 pm

well do it if you want make a tread and i pasted the the stuff from this one there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]   [Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Steins;Gate [DROP]
Page 1 of 1