AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}

Go down 
+2
Seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

[Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Letter-Bee

The story takes place in the land of AmberGround, a place of perpetual night only partially illuminated by an artificial sun. Lag Seeing works as a "Letter Bee" (delivery boy) at the "Bee Hive" (a delivery service), with his Dingo, Niche, and her "pet", Steak, traveling with him. He is entrusted with the "hearts" of everyone in AmberGround to deliver their packages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Seth on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm

season 2 episode 1 up
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 am

VERY NICE, VERY VERY NICE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 am

season 2 episode 2 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 am

Epsiode 13 and 14 FIX
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 am

(mouth gape) ingry SO MANY EPISODES... .
Back to top Go down
strayofthesun
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:00 am

I can't seem to get any of the links to work, not sure if it's just my horrible computer or not though.
Back to top Go down
DiTi
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:23 am

Prolly not you, though I am not gonna check, but I think if a file isnt downloaded for lots of time its auto-removed... And since the DPG scene has been dead for a while... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:07 pm

DiTi wrote:
Prolly not you, though I am not gonna check, but I think if a file isnt downloaded for lots of time its auto-removed... And since the DPG scene has been dead for a while... *shrugs*
yep as you said if its not used it gets deleted, thats why i put my dpgs on a external drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}   [Anime] Letter Bee {DROP} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Letter Bee {DROP}
Page 1 of 1