AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

[REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 am

I would like to request the new series Walking Dead from AMC in DPG format please
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

I posted this a little early as episodes aren't out yet until tomorrow but i would just like to know if anyone here is gonna be attempting encoding this series for me and if not can you direct me to a forum that would.
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 am

Is it a tv series with live people?
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes it is
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 am

Then, I'll see if I can get a hold of the series.
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:02 am

sweet i will absolutely love you if you can covert the series into dpg for me as i dont have cable to watch it
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:19 am

OK, I got 'em. This is a really interesting series, but it sucks that only two episodes are up at the moment. Crying or Very sad

So yeah, I'll upload them soon. I just need to convert them.
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 am

Another episode should be coming on tonight so that should make three so far
EDIT: Also thank you so much for doing this
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 am

Oh ok. No problem.Very Happy

Episode 1 will be up. The 2nd episode will be here tomorrow since I wanna check the quality of my encode first by watching it inxd
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm

ok sweet thank you
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 am

No problem. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series   [REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] AMC's Walking Dead Series
Page 1 of 1