AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+2
Gamer4life
RoiDS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:49 am

The Walking Dead The-walking-dead-tv-movie-poster-1020560399

The Walking Dead, an American television series based on the comic book of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard, and developed for television by Frank Darabont, premiered on the cable network AMC on October 31, 2010. The series focuses on Rick Grimes, a sheriff's deputy who is put into a coma after a vicious gunfight. He awakens to find himself in a dangerous new world that has been overrun by zombies. With his wife and son missing, Rick embarks on a perilous journey to find them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Walking Dead Walkingdead_s1_a_story

The Walking Dead F50sd2

Last edited by RoiDS on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Sweet i freaking love zombies thank you so much
EDIT: 229MB is way too large for me to download at once can you split it into please
EDIT: was able to download and watch it and i loved the first episode cant wait for the rest of the series
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:50 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 am

Episode 2 is up!
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 am

Wow second episode is awesome and where is the thanks button
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 am

Episode 3 is up!
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Thank you i got worried and thought you weren't gonna add it lol. I love anything zombie.
Edit: just watched the 3rd episode and have to say it had too much storyline and only two zombie kills but all in all it was ok
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

I wanted to upload the episode sooner, but no sites has the episode. So yeah, it's good that I got it. Don't you have AMC channel where you live? They show it every Sunday at 9 or 10 PM.
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

thnks for uploading this series i like zombie themed movies
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Gonna be a new episode on tonight.
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 am

Episode 4 is now on air!
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 am

I just watch the trailer and.. it's good, but the only part that confuses me is that why didn't the zombies just eat him while he was in a coma? It doesn't make any sense how he is the ONLY person who survived in the hospital >.> well, it seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
Crashlawl
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 am

★ wrote:
I just watch the trailer and.. it's good, but the only part that confuses me is that why didn't the zombies just eat him while he was in a coma? It doesn't make any sense how he is the ONLY person who survived in the hospital >.> well, it seems interesting.

Perhaps they thought he was dead?
Or they can only detect (or hear) movement?
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm

RoiDS wrote:
Episode 4 is now on air!

Freakin sweet thank you
★ wrote:

If you watch the movie when he came out of his room there was a bed in front of it that coupled with what Crashlaw said below is probably why he wasn't eaten
Crashlawl wrote:
★ wrote:

Perhaps they thought he was dead?
Or they can only detect (or hear) movement?
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am

If you read the comic book, at least one episode of from the show, they explained how they detect alive people from zombies. I don't want to spoil it for some of you but the stuff Crashlawl and Gamer4life said were right, plus
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm

new episode tonight yay
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

sorry bout that i clicked the wrong thing without knowing what it was if id known it was a thanks button I'd have clicked the plus, great series by the way thanx heaps
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 pm

thnx for the nice series
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

RoiDS wrote:
I wanted to upload the episode sooner, but no sites has the episode. So yeah, it's good that I got it. Don't you have AMC channel where you live? They show it every Sunday at 9 or 10 PM.
I use bunny ears i dont have cable if i had cable i wouldn't need this series in DPG format lol
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:53 am

Gamer4life wrote:
I use bunny ears i dont have cable if i had cable i wouldn't need this series in DPG format lol
Oh I see... Well, you're lucky I'm encodng the series. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 am

RoiDS wrote:
Gamer4life wrote:
Oh I see... Well, you're lucky I'm encodng the series. lol!
which is why i freakin love you so much lol!
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:45 am

Gamer4life wrote:

LOL
Episode 5 is on!

The Walking Dead THE-WALKING-DEAD-Episode-5-Wildfire-13-182x140
Flames went wild!
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am

RoiDS wrote:
Gamer4life wrote:

LOL
Episode 5 is on!

The Walking Dead THE-WALKING-DEAD-Episode-5-Wildfire-13-182x140
Flames went wild!
Yes i love ya more
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

I think the last episode of season one was yesterday
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 am

Gamer4life wrote:
Sorry, I was too busy, I almost forgot.
Episode 6 is up.
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 pm

RoiDS wrote:
Gamer4life wrote:
Sorry, I was too busy, I almost forgot.
Episode 6 is up.
Thank you so much and its sad to see the first season end i wanna see more but now i gotta wait. Does anyone know how long till the second season starts.
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 am

Gamer4life wrote:
Thank you so much and its sad to see the first season end i wanna see more but now i gotta wait. Does anyone know how long till the second season starts.

No idea. Let's just hope that it'll be on next Sunday lol!
Back to top Go down
Gamer4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

RoiDS wrote:
Gamer4life wrote:

No idea. Let's just hope that it'll be on next Sunday lol!
I hope so but i think its wishful thinking as remember the writing staff has been let go plus second season starts very early next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1