AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Empty
PostSubject: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 pm

[anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] 26111

Japan engineered an armed powered exoskeleton "Infinite Stratos" (IS) and it became the mainstream of weapons. Since only women can operate IS, women dominate the society over men. Orimura Ichika is a 15 year old boy and accidentally touches an IS placed in the IS pilot training school. He is found to be the only man who can operate IS and forced to enter the training school. Ichika's busy school life surrounded by girls has begun.

from ★
Episode 01 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 02 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 03 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 04 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 05 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by andrakis2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 pm

yea sure
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 pm

episode 6 has no subs

and it frame skips
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

eh??? i will check it out
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am

well i figured out why it frame skips...its my fault the only problem now is the subs
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 am

new on will be uploaded in the next 5 hours im a little busy at the moment
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:07 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
griffioen
General
General
griffioen

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am

omg im so happy I found back this site Smile

thx for the anime
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 am

still no ep7..

i always visit this thread hoping that it will be uploadded

also just keep using mediafire because my net is so slow i can use accelerator there ..
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

no worries on the media fire but updates are gonna be slower no im starting a new job that i have to drive 1 and a half hours just to get to i have converted ep7 just not had a chance to upload my uploads will probably be done on the weekend
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:51 am

well goodluck on the new job..

dont worry about the upload i can wait

Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

told the new job to stuff it im not paying 40 bucks a day to travel to and from work up loads will be later tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 am

and convert ep 8 too thnx

oh so you gonna find a new job
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 am

still looking after something in electronics or automotive
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 pm

7 up 8 up
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 am

thnx again

how about costumer support service .. have you tried it??
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 am

im really not a ppl person give me a computer or some electronics or a car and i will make most ppl's heads spin but i dont like dealing with idiots i tend to let them know what i think of them lol
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 am

ep 7 has no subs and ep 8 is only 13mins
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am

i teach computer to kindergarden

yeah its really hard to explain when it gets technical and stuff

Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm

damn it taking them down will try agin
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

7 &8 up again thanks ★ for the help
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 am

yey!! DLing in the speed of light
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 pm

09 up
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm

thanks andrakis
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:27 am

10 up
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

11 up only 1 more left
Back to top Go down
kaishin
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 am

fuck yeah!!

ive been waiting for this
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

so had i i was checking it every day musthave been delayed because of all the stuff happening over there

and just so people know started a new job again gotta be up at 5:00am early starts been there a week now loving it i get to destroy the old crt tv's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 am

good for you
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am

thanks the extra money helps alot too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]   [anime]Infinite Stratos[complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[anime]Infinite Stratos[complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next