AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[anime] Robotech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 am

[anime] Robotech RobotechTitle1985
Quote :
Robotech is an 85-episode science fiction anime adaptation produced by Harmony Gold USA in association with Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd. and first released in the United States. It was adapted from three different original Japanese television series.[1]

In the series, Robotechnology refers to the scientific advances discovered in an alien starship that crashed on a South Pacific island.[2] With this technology, Earth developed robotic technologies, such as transformable mecha, to fight three successive extraterrestrial invasions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sorry i cant be bothered adding 85 links plus movies

Last edited by andrakis2 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:22 am

1 - 12 up
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 am

13-20 going up 36 episodes for the macross saga all converted just waiting for upload
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 am

woo! and darn your fast
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 pm

useually i only convert after i have all the episodes but with this one i did macross first and as one of my faves i have been watching it aswell no problems with the uploaded files fixed one that had the ep numbers switched before uploading enjoy

i just finished dl the rest of the episodes and shadow chronicals will convert later
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm

sneak peek at the shadow chronicals cgi varitech's WOOT
Spoiler:

13 -20 up now
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

21- 30 up in 2hours
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 pm

well 21 and 25 went up after my last post my computer crashed
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm

22,23,24 up 26 - 30 uuuuuup
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

6 more then a surprise for you Robotech II The Sentinels i wont bother with the first movie i encoded it but it is a recap of the masters saga (sort of) with a different plot point
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 am

31-36 on the way
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 am

macross complete
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

transition movie sentinels going up now
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:41 pm

movie and start of masters up now
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm

nooo episode 85 the final episode was miss labeled i got the same episode twice now i gotta find episode 85 for real oh yeah episode 50 (14 of masters) is now up enjoy
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 am

masters complete
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

Robotech is an 85-episode... 85... O.O
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm

yes i was very annoyed but i found it and encoded it so you guys will have the right one (had to do the same with 77 and 62) finished watching shadow chronicles cant wait till the release shadow rising its been 4-5 years since chronicles was released oh yeah episode 71 just went up link in first post
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 pm

episode 85 up in 30 min 1 - 84 already up shadow chronicles going up later and more when harmony gold get off their asses and make shadow rising
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:18 am

we are now upto date
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 am

andrakis2 wrote:
we are now upto date

I would like to Thank you for all the ahrd work you have put into the Macross/Robotech Saga's. Your work is truly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 am

thanks i cant wait for shadow rising but it looks like they are going to release it at the same time as the live action movie
Back to top Go down
kochinero
Leech
Leech

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Great scott! Great series! downloading at once
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm

kochinero wrote:
Great scott! Great series! downloading at once

dont go too crazy take it a bit at a time 6.1 something gigs is quite alot of bandwith
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 am

andrakis2 wrote:
thanks i cant wait for shadow rising but it looks like they are going to release it at the same time as the live action movie

Live action Movie!! OMG!!
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 am

When you click on New Generation it takes you to a page where you have to fill out surveys and enter your email address and what not. Can you remove this andrakis?
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:09 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[anime] Robotech Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anime] Robotech   [anime] Robotech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[anime] Robotech
Page 1 of 1