AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads

Go down 
+2
RoiDS
andrakis2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Empty
PostSubject: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Last edited by andrakis2 on Thu May 30, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 pm

i really need a hobby lol! two movies done
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

three done go me
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 am

Great job, man.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

Movies take a LOT of tiem to encode Very Happy thanks for the effort! i think someone deserves a promotion! try to join this group and you might be able to stickey this https://animezeo.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 am

Broluigi wrote:
Movies take a LOT of tiem to encode Very Happy thanks for the effort! i think someone deserves a promotion! try to join this group and you might be able to stickey this http://www.animezeo.com/groupcp.forum?g=5

Your comment somehow made me sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:39 pm

how so? i am new to encoding for others so any feedback or hints let me know how to improve my uploads
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

ok quick decision by me any movie i upload will now be uploaded to megaupload as i really dont like splitting the files series will still be mediafire
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 am

ok new movies going up now
spriggan
nausicca and the valley of the wind

Last edited by andrakis2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot one)
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 am

changed the list check first post
Back to top Go down
Anonymuss
Wanderer
Wanderer
Anonymuss

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Can a mod sticky this? i think andrakis should have his own stickyd forum now that hes a dpg encoder
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 am

im not fussed if they sticky or not i'll just bump it when needed
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 am

started uploading [series] Ninja Senshi Tobikage (Ninja Robots)

first 5 Ep's online
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

any encoders mind if i do robotech?
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 am

nope, i think seth and god are doing diffrent things
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

wow i got stickeyd now i will have to clean it up a little inomg
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:30 pm

list cleaned and edited
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 pm

list updated
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

OMG!! Can't wait for you to finish the Robotech series!
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

reverb27 wrote:
OMG!! Can't wait for you to finish the Robotech series!
working on it just doing macross for starters and i probably wont do the movies and other spinoffs we will just have to see how i go first 12 eps online and i have previewed them not overly good quality but i had to rip them from a streaming site and for its age well i think its as good as i will be able to find
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm

a small note in order to attract people to become premium i will be uploading new series and movies to the premium section first then having them moved to the regular section after 1 month of uploading this will not apply to any request series movies or hentai unless the requester is premium
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 am

updated
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

updated

I need requests so if you want something ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads   andrakis2's  upcoming/done uploads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

andrakis2's upcoming/done uploads
Page 1 of 1