AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[anime] Initial d (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[anime] Initial d (complete) Empty
PostSubject: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:38 pm

from wikipedia

[anime] Initial d (complete) Initial_D_Logo

Set in the late 1990s in Japan's Gunma Prefecture, the series follows the adventures of Takumi Fujiwara, an eighteen year old who helps his father run a tofu store by making deliveries every morning to a hotel on Akina with his father's Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86). It is revealed that Takumi has been driving on Mt. Akina every morning to deliver Tofu to the summit five years before he even had his license. As a result his skills in mountain racing were honed, and is able to drive under adverse weather conditions.
stage1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stage2

extra stage 1(ova)stage

[center]stage 3

battle stage 1 ova

stage4

Last edited by andrakis2 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

5 to 10 done
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 pm

COOL! Thank much! cheers
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

uploading 11 to 15 now will let you know when they are done dont expect stage 2 to be out as fast the audio is coming out of sync when i encode to mp4
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:57 pm

11 - 15 up more this week
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 am

currently uploading the rest of first stage estemated 5 hours till complete
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 pm

ok finished updating the first post with all ep's from stage 1 and fixed a few repeated links i had in there sorry

still working on stage 2 will let you know when i have it done
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 am

WOAH! That was fast! Shocked
Thanks, bro!
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 am

stage 2 halfway converted english dub may still be a while. its summer here in australia my computer room was over 37c before starting conversion over 40c when my computer said "please, no more" inxd still workig tho see how we go later shuold i go from stage 2 to the third stage or should i put the ova in between? let me know

thanx for the support comments keep encoders going happy
Back to top Go down
Albert X
Wanderer
Wanderer
Albert X

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:41 pm

hey i like initial d too
thanks for uploading
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 pm

stage 2 nearly complete watch this space lol!
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 am

my computer has been buggy with the converter the last few days got a new converter see how i go later still working on this so no worries stage 1 went up so fast because i had already downloaded-converted-uploaded it
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 am

started uploading stage 2
more going online now
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 am

one more left for stage 2
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

stage 2 complete
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 pm

extra stage 1 ova up
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 am

I'm not even finished with the first season, yet you're finished with the 2nd. Great work, dude! cheers
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 am

i get bored really often expect to see the last of this show posted by wednesday if i get bored again then i have to wait for a torrent to finish before i start my next series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 am

phew what a job converted all links to short links Arrow
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:16 am

stage 3 part 1 done
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am

stage 3 complete
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:13 pm

phew marathon allmost over one more to upload then this is complete lol sorry about wednesday but i got bored today lol!

Last edited by andrakis2 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

we are now complete enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoiDS
Mercenary
Mercenary
RoiDS

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 am

Damn, I'm still on episode 16. Awesome work, dude, now I don't have to get bored watching some re-runs of some show inxd
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 am

good job
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 am

as i said i get bored if my boredom helps others then so much the better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [anime] Initial d (complete)   [anime] Initial d (complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[anime] Initial d (complete)
Page 1 of 1