AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

Zeo News 9/10/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

Zeo News  9/10/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Zeo News 9/10/2010   Zeo News  9/10/2010 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 am

Zeo News  9/10/2010 Retro_Mario_in_3D_flavor_by_cezkid

Well is been sometime since I posted stuff about new thing s coming to AnimeZeo so le t me get started is just small things but I think I need to talk about them .

Newsletter
A newsletter each week to keep members inform about current happening or specials events.

Homebrew
We will be adding a section for homebrew apps for the ds to see how that goes.

Premium features
Well our Premium members will be having as always exclusive DPG but now even MP4 format videos to widen the horizon also custom ranks anyway more things coming soon in this department.

Animezeo Exclusive Releases
As some of you may know we at animezeo take the responsibility on having our own DPG releases to supplement what is uploaded by our members UNLIKE other DPG site that just rely on their members and don’t offer anything good following are the series that were left on hold and will be taken care off soon.

Invader Zim
Bashquash
Orphen
Slayers

So join us in animezeo your number 1 source for DPG videos.
Back to top Go down

Zeo News 9/10/2010
Page 1 of 1