AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]

Go down 
+2
Original WoLF
Seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 am

[ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Sora-no-otoshimono

The plot revolves around a boy named Tomoki Sakurai who is one day invited by his childhood friend, Sohara Mitsuki, and the leader of "The New World" club, Eishir� Sugata, to watch a strange object float across his town at midnight. He ends up going alone and as the strange object comes close, Eishir� calls to warn him to get away from it. What falls from the sky ends up being an Angelloid named Ikaros.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Seth on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

hentai? or harem?
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 am

I encoded episode 14 for you or the "OVA".
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 am

didn't know theres a ova cool
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 am

Gaignun wrote:
didn't know theres a ova cool

It came out 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:28 am

i added 14 i already have it encoded dasy ago but the whole pokemon black white thing got me busy
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 pm

just finished watching this MEGA Thanks

are you going to do the sequel?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm

someone else is doing it in the site
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 am

andrakis2 wrote:
just finished watching this MEGA Thanks

are you going to do the sequel?

Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 am

Razz great job star... did u change your name to star so that we cant adress you formally? D:<
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:17 am

Broluigi wrote:
Razz great job star... did u change your name to star so that we cant adress you formally? D:<

You jellrus? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

[ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] U+gellynoob! its pronounced as in this pic. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 am

HEY! EPISODE 14 is a lie! fix it naooO!!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 am

is working to me
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 am

i meen this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it dosnt work for me T_T maybe its just me.. well ima try it out on my main computer tomorrow

Last edited by Broluigi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 am

is working to me
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

o it works nao ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]   [ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ANIME] Sora No Otoshimono [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1