AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

The Future of AnimeZeo ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

The Future of AnimeZeo ? Empty
PostSubject: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 am

The Future of AnimeZeo ? 13218712
So guys its been sometime since i been here almost half a year il been thinking of returning to the site and looks like i will soon
dude to the status on which this site is i will implement the following reforms in the next couple of days.

1st: remove the psp mp4 section

2nd: clean some of the forums the look to messy

3rd: change the look of the site

4th try to recover our .com address

another thing mediafire deleted must of my dpg after a dmca notice sadly I will not continues them but I will in fact post new videos don't know when they be posted.

so stay tune

Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 am

yess the return from the grave!
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 am

hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 am

i been super busy with the holidays ;.;
Back to top Go down
Nibhan
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 am

this site has so low amount of members!!
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 am

yeah, Due to lack of funds, time and being able to market the site better it isn't very large. Though it can be a good thing since we don't have to worry about government watchdogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of AnimeZeo ?   The Future of AnimeZeo ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of AnimeZeo ?
Page 1 of 1