AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

Request: Ghost in the shell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

Request: Ghost in the shell Empty
PostSubject: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 am

Anyone willing to take this series up? I could do it myself, but I'm lazy and I don't have much bandwidth ATM (On some crappy mobile BB plan) So anyway, if anyone would do that it'd be awesome. Both seasons if possible. Tank-U!
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 am

*Ehem*
Bump.

Brrrrrr. Shameless thread bumping and double posting... I feel contaminated.
I know this is on MaeveLola's to do list but they haven't been actively converting for over a year now, sooooo...
Maybe I'm just too impatient.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:51 am

downloading both movies and stand alone complex and 2nd gig now it will be about a week before i can start converting
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 am

Thanks! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:32 pm

no prob but the converting will take a while they are all 720p bluray rip mkv's so quality should be great
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 am

Awesome. *is jealous of bandwidth*
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:52 am

whoa i didnt see this was posted in because of the icons! i am working on turning kanokon mkv into dpg atm but ill get to you once im finished if i have a chance
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Bumpety bump. My impatience got the better of me again, any progress on this andrakis?
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 pm

ok ill do it tomorrow In one day!
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Hmm? Why would you do it? Andrakis is already downloading/encoding these. At least, that's what he said. You should concentrate on fixing your existing encodes like Kanokon, Clannad and C3. And if you need something else to upload, I still want K-on season 2... Please?
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm

I am still working on this but between working 2 jobs, my family and christmas the going is slow oh and you can add skyrim in there my lovely wife got it for me for Christmas

If you want to do the movies broluigi I can then concentrate on the mkv's *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Skyrim? You lucky bastard. Now I know you'll never get it done. XD
Don't worry about it, just making sure you haven't gone and forgotten it completely.
Did you dl the english dubs? Or is it all subbed?
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Dual audio sign subs and dialogue subs
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

im encoding the movie for ghost in the shell! and ok ill get kanokon 2.... *mumbles
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Sorry for more nitpicking, but here's the list of your stuff that I've noticed that needs fixing; Clannad is missing episodes 20 & 21, C3 is missing 6 & 7 and Kanokon is missing it's second episode.
Are you doing both the Ghost in the Shell movies? If you only want to do one, I should have enough bandwidth to do the other. Otherwise it'd be great if you did both too.
Once your done with those, you could do K-on's second season and strike witches if your stuck for other stuff to do. (Gee, bossy aren't I?)

Just thought I'd make myself a bit clearer.

Whatever you do, thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 pm

the 2nd one, do you mind if its in english? *ghost in the shell 2* because the first one is in japanese with english subtitles..*yeah...* I can do the rest but this nit picking guarantees theres no loose screws so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Anythings fine as long as I can understand it. Ich Nihongo sprechen nicht. (That was my attempt at German/Japanese Mongrelese for 'No speke ze japanese...' Razz) Although I do prefer dubs if they're any good. As long as the voice acting doesn't kill the story like in Angel Beats.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

from what i remember the english release wasnt too bad as long as it stays in sync should be fine.

and an update on my progress I've finished the downloading and will start converting when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Cool. In unrelated news, I ran out of bandwidth. But seeing as I'm going away for a week it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 am

man you need to upgrade what bandwith do you have?
I'm running adsl2 with wifi router and my isp gives me 1tb at full speed then shapes it down to 512kbps after I hit 1tb no charge for the extra bandwith

related update: My laptop just bit the bullet luckily I have everything backed up so I will still be able to do the series in the new year I will aim for the weekend after newyears to upload but I'm not making any promises as it depends when I can get the time to rip apart my lappy and re-wire the lcd as the hinge snapped Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 pm

No kidding. I have something like 20Gb/month shaped to 20kb/s after the limit is exeeded. Plus it's hell expensive 'cause it's mobile BB. But I should be on a better plan soon hopefully...

Good luck fixing your laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Ghost in the shell   Request: Ghost in the shell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request: Ghost in the shell
Page 1 of 1